Swim, wade, and snorkel in crystal clear water as you explore the most extensive underground river system on planet earth. Much more than a cenote visit, this is a guided cave exploration with the opportunity to swim and take photos near the cave entrance without a guide.
– Transportation included
– Drinks and snacks provided during transport – Water. Coconut water. Trail mix.
– Snorkel gear provided – Optional and complimentary.
– Minimum age – 5 years old.
– Open – 7 days a week.
– Choose your pick up time – Choose to be picked up at 9 am or 2 pm.
– Tour length – Total tour length is 3.5 hours depending on your pace and pick up location.
Choose from 3 options:
Standard – $169 per person – You may be paired with another small group. Pick up is from a central location in the town of Tulum at a restaurant called Del Cielo.
Private – $219 per person – Private transportation and tour. We will pick you up and drop you off directly from your hotel or any location within 30 miles of Tulum.
Luxury – $369 per person – Luxury edition. Vehicle upgrade. Underwater Go Pro camera. Additional cenote visit. Private transportation and tour. We will pick you up and drop you off directly from your hotel or any location within 30 miles of Tulum. Tour length is an additional hour longer.
Prices are in USD